02 Feb Choosing To Care Conference- Watkinsville
Date/Time:02/02/2019 | 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
2019 CHOOSING TO CARE CONFERENCE
Our 2019 Choosing to Care Conference will be held on Saturday, February 2nd, 2019 at Watkinsville First Baptist Church! 8:30am-3:30pm.
Click here to register now!
WEBSITE LINK with details HERE
There will be three opportunities throughout the day to attend a breakout session of your choice!
Breakout sessions will include:
- Adoption 101
- Adoption and the Court System
- Adoring and Honoring Your Adoptee’s Story
- A Marriage that Endures
- Court in Foster Care: Expectations and How to Prepare
- Discipling Children from Hard Places
- Families Count
- Infertility and Adoption
- Investing in Your Children as You Foster and Adopt Others
- Making Foster Care and Adoption Sustainable through the Local Church
- Panel Discussion from Adult Adoptees
- Partnership Parenting: Serving and Supporting Biological Families
- Preparing for the First 10 Days of a Placement
- Special Education Basics
- Understanding and Embracing the Inherent Grief and Loss in Adoption
- 10 Things that will Kill Your Church’s Orphan Care Ministry